Sunday 13 October 2013

Fancy some lunch ?

It seems we've bid a fond farewell to summer here but before winter sets in properly, it's time to arrange another little Bloggy Get-Together in the Midlands.

: - )

So here's  
  your  official invitation . . .


  It's lovely that we get to chat about & share little snippets into the lives of our fellow bloggy friends here in blogland, and it's even more fab, when we get to meet the person behind the blog and make "real life" friends.


We had such fun last time (read all about it here) - nattering non-stop even though we'd all only just met for the first time,  swapping tales of blogging and crafting, sipping tea & enjoying a wee glass of Pimms,  and tucking into some yummy sweet things.


Would you like to join us ?
 
Here are the details . . . :
 
What:  A gathering of lovely crafty bloggers 
 
When:  Saturday, 9th November 2013
at 1pm for a light lunch *


Where:  Barnt Green, Worcestershire
(south-west of Birmingham, north-east of Worcester - easily accessible from the M42 & M5 or by train to Barnt Green station via Birmingham New Street)
 
So if you think you may like to come along, it'd be so lovely to see you.



 For more details or to RSVP, either drop me an email:  gillymakes(at)gmail(dot)com
or
leave a comment below with your contact details so I can email you.

Hope to see you in November  . . .
 

* and of course, there will be cake too ; - )
 

14 comments:

  1. It sounds like a perfect way to spend the day, so wish I could be there,
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, hope you have another fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To your official invitation, officially yes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take lots of photos so I can pretend I was there! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. South-west of Birmingham is just way too far for me to come but I hope you all have a wonderful time. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish, I wish, I wish! Have a great time girls - I'd love to be a fly on the wall, as the saying goes! But I can look forward to the posts coming from this lovely time again!
    Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that sounds sommer baie lekker skattie. I really wish I was well enough to make it, but unfortunately I am nowhere near that yet. I will be here to read all about it though, so make sure to take lots of snaps! Totsiens xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had wings, I would be there in a flash!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful gathering, Gilly :)
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the other Scottish Anne blogger, it is just too far. I look forward to reading all about it - and eat some cake for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds wonderful Gilly but alas its a tad too far for me to come along. Have a fabulous tea though.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds so lovely!! Have a great time! Happy sweet week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so so so wish I could be there, but I won't be in London until the end of November... I will eventually make it though, I want to meet you!
    Much love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh one of these old days, dear Gilly, I will be there! We have our dates for the 29th November to visit my son in.'Brum'... ~ But I will be jolly well thinking of you all....and knowing you will be having such fun....LOVE IT! hugs and twinkles *** Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...