Wednesday 22 May 2013

Would like to meet . . .

Anyone fancy a wee blogger's get-together ? 

Blogland really is a small world, and I love that on a daily basis we get to chat about & share little snippets into the lives of our fellow bloggy friends.  And it's even more fab, when we get to meet the person behind the blog and make "real life" friends : -)

 SO, having fairly recently discovered that some of the lovely bloggers that I follow live literally just down the road, I thought it'd be a fun idea to make a plan and organize a little get-together.  A chance to meet up, have a natter, inspire one another  . . . and enjoy some yummy eats.

Here on this Great British Island of ours, it's pretty easy to get around, and no place is really that far away from any other - especially here in the middle of the country.

So here's an invitation to all fellow crafty Midlanders and UK bloggers:
fancy a wee trip to the heart of England ?

More tea, anyone ?

Nothing fancy, just a fun, informal get-together of creative bloggy peeps on  
Saturday, 29 June 
 in the pretty county of Worcestershire** ,
 right in the middle of this green & pleasant land. 



If you'd like to come along, or you think you'd love to join us but would like more details about where/what/when/trains/planes & automobiles, then please leave me a comment on this post or drop me a wee email : gillymakes(at)gmail(dot)com to let me know, and we'll chat about the finer details.

Looking forward to getting together  . . .

love Gilly
xoxo


ps. Must love dogs ;-) 

** easily accessible by train and just off the M5 & M42 motorways.


27 comments:

  1. I would have been seriously tempted, but I will be at Woolfest that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fabulous and would love to join in, but have just been off on a jolly so can't escape just yet! Hope you all have fun and can't wait to see the pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! naughty Gilly....boo! hoo! I'd absolutely love to do this but I'm too far away tch!!!
    Fantastic idea though....well done you!!!!


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds really cool, I know I live up in scotland...but maybe a little weekend away would be a treat he he :-) I shall be listening in for more details anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely but I am too far away :( One day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to meet all my fellow Midland bloggers, I have no excuse I am literaly just up the road. Looking forward to it ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could practically walk here... although Rose Hill is pretty steep, but I'll have the kettle on (or the wine poured!)as a reward ;-)
      xx

      Delete
  7. I wish I lived closer! I would have loved to meet up with all of you! I'll be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, so wished I lived a little (a lot) closer!!! Sounds like so much fun!!!
    Have a great week!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh count me in!!! and as its in Worcestershire really it is a must!!! :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fab, glad you can come along too. Please will you email me (as you're a no-reply blogger) so I can give you all the details? Thanks & looking forward to meeting up,
      xx

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a great day. Shame it's a bit far for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, living across the pond in New England I guess I'm just too darn far to join in the festivities. So, please have a cup of tea for me and pat the dogs on the head from Auntie Beth in the U.S.
    Hugs :D
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sad I live in the states...this sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how lovely ... but sadly I am too far away ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting! That's going to be a lot of fun! I'll look forward to the blog post(s) about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great day...owww why do i live so far away ???...love your dog !!!...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do, I do! If only I lived in England - that sounds like so much fun. It would be fun to come to England someday and attend a quilters workshop and/or meet up with bloggers like me. :)
    Nita
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like fun!! Wish I lived closer to you! ;) Have a wonderful and crafty day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness this is SUCH a good idea! I will look forward to seeing what you do :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I WISH I wasn't on the other side of the world! I'd so love to come and meet you - and pat those cute pups of yours! I hope those that do go have a wonderful time - and please share pics!! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shall be there and I realy look forward to meeting you again and some new faces too!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fantastic idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's just a bit too far for me but I hope you all have a fabulous time. TI hope you'll take tons of photos so we can all live vicariously through them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, how I wish I could come! What a lovely idea. I have met a couple of bloggers in real life and it has been a wonderful experience. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Gilly. I think I can make it, as long as I don't encounter any problems before then. Looking forward to meeting up. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm another Woolfest attendee who won't make it, but have fun all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...