Tuesday 4 December 2012

Lovely Advent goodies. . .


What a beautiful bunch of lovely pressies I've received from Rae , my partner  in the fun & fabulous Hookin' with LaaLaa Advent Swap.


It's such fun, waking up every morning and opening a sweet little gift.

In a very Dopey moment, I neglected to take pics of the swap goodies that I sent to Rae before I wrapped them, so you'll just have to pop over to her blog here for a wee peek.
Thanks Rae, for all these oh-so-yummy things, and thanks too, to Lynda for organizing all this festive fun.

*************************

Lots of crafty Christmas making lined up for this week here at gilly makes . . . HQ - what are you up to?

xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the swap too ... I really enjoy opening each little gift ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Like Xmas come early! Just popping over to see your lovely makes - have fun sewing, and thanks for visiting mine!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the swap, so much fun!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to receive all these sweet goodies!! Enjoy and happy creating! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun swap, I hope to see some of the goodies that were swapped!! :) Enjoy them and happy making! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Christmas morning Gilly..this must have been so much fun!
    Hope you are having a great week and thank you so much for calling by my blog today,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, your goodies look lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That was such a big committment to get all those presents ready for each other by December..fun to open though. I'm not sure I could be that organised...even though I'd love to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...