Sunday 5 August 2012

Ta - Dah . . .

The little Soul Blossoms (by Amy Butler) baby quilt is all done. . .

YAY :-)



I had such fun making this quilt, the fabric is so pretty and bright don't you think ?



I finished the binding yesterday whilst glued to the Olympics watching Team GB bring home another 3 golds, and the brilliant Michael Phelps win his 22nd (wow !) Olympic medal. Sooo exciting...
 It just needs a wee label and then it's all ready to be taken to its new home.

Now, I wonder if I can manage to finish the binding on my Cabbages & Roses W.I.P  before Andy & Roger finish on centre court at Wimbledon ?
 Go Andy . . .

Hope you're having a happy Sunday,
a toute a l'heure
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful! Love the colors! :) Happy Sunday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly :-), and wishing you happy week too.

      Delete
  2. Its soooo pretty....love the colours. Lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks skattie - looking forward to seeing your quilt all finished too! xx

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful quilt ... love it .. Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy won..yay!!!
    Your quilt is gorgeous. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so beautiful!!! Great job!! Love all the pretty prints! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooooo Pretty !!! One lucky baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darling...I love the colours and fabric choices. Oh if I could only quilt. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but you can! With your talents, I know you'd make beautiful quilts. I should warn you though - once you start it's quite addictive !!
      xx

      Delete
  8. This is so beautiful. I love the fabric you've used for the back, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...