Firstly, thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my last post - you really are too kind - and a BIG welcome to my new followers, thanks for popping by and I hope you'll enjoy following along on my crafty adventures :-)
|obligatory cute pups pic of the week|
Earlier this week I was delighted to be handed the Versatile Blogger Award by lovely Sarah at Chantille Fleur. The brief is to list 7 random things about yourself and then pass the bloggy baton along.
So without further ado, here are my 7 random things (and be warned: they are indeed random):
1. I love to bake. Definitely a love learned from my Mama, who just by the way, bakes the best ever shortbread, scones, tea cake etc etc.
2. I don't really like cooking. Seriously, I cook because we must eat. By contrast, my lovely sis is a fab cook. If only we lived closer so we could take advantage of her culinary skills more often.
3. I love shopping . . . but not for groceries. See no.2 above.
4. Spiders are evil. They give me the heebiejeebies and I jump at the sight of one. Other creepy crawlies don't really bother me. Except maybe cockroaches . . . ugh . . .
5. I LOVE to travel . . . particularly on planes, trains and ships (but preferably not on buses). This is another love that I can attribute to my wanderlust parentage.
6. I love all-things-pink. Always have, probably always will.
7. I have freckles. Lots of them. But as the saying goes: "A face without freckles is like a night without stars" ;-)
I did warn you they were random . . . but if you like that kind of thing, you could pop over here too.
Right so in passing on the baton, I'm going to change things up a wee bit and ask you to hop over and show some bloggy love to two fab newbie blogs.
First up, visit Roulette Farm - this is Sarah's new blog all about life & times down under on their Aussie farm with two adorable dogs, various chickens and a whole host of other wonderful creatures;
|courtesy of Roulette Farm|
. . . then about that giveaway I mentioned . . .
Well, regular readers will know that I'm a big fan of the Sew Me Something patterns - all designed by my lovely friend and part-time boss - and to celebrate her new blog , Jules is giving away your choice of SMS pattern. Woo hoo... we all likes a giveaway, don't we? :-)
|courtesy of Sew Me Something|
So please do pop in and have a wee peek at these new blogs on the block, I know you'll get a warm welcome.
And thanks again to Chantille Fleur for your kind nomination.
And on a completely different note - I'm off tomorrow for a few days away in sunny France, so I'll be taking a little bloggy break but will be back soon to tell you all about it and catch up with your news too.
Hmmm... what to pack . . . crochet or knitting ?
What d'you think ?
(and no, the ridiculously limited baggage allowance dictates that I can't take both)
A tout a l'heure, mes amis