Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pretty prints . . .


Last week Jen from Two + Two stopped by to say hello,  and that's how I discovered her fabulous Etsy shop filled with oh-so-lovely prints.

I just couldn't resist popping this one in my basket . . .


And a mere day or so later, it arrived - beautifully mounted and ready just to pop into a frame and hang up on our kitchen wall. 
Very conveniently,  Jen's prints fit just perfectly into the Ikea Ribba frames, and I just happened to have a spare one waiting to be filled  ; - )

Isn't it lovely ?

 Do pop over and see Jen -  her prints are fab {I'm in the process of deciding which one I want next}.


Linking up with Sarah at Chantille Fleur  for Tea Party Tuesday, and hopping around to see who's serving what for tea today. 



Join me for a wee cuppa ?

Have a happy day,
xoxo


13 comments:

  1. Oh pretty ... I have popped over and aren't they wonderful!! Mmmm did someone mention a cuppa??!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love it!!! SO cute!! I'm off to go visit her :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a whimsical print ... and perfect for the kitchen :) Popping over from the Tea Party, and YES! I'm definitely ready for another cup of tea ;) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous print. Perfect for us tea drinkers! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this print!! Oh, how I would love to join you for a cup!! Have a lovely day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab print - and the saying is perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jen's work ... I have just received a little one today as a gift for my husband ... your print is lovely ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely Gilly! I think I'm going to have to check out Jen's shop too :-)

    Sarah x

    PS Your link worked....and thanks for participating! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gilly: I really love your blog and I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Participation is entirely voluntary. I don't know if you've been nominated before, but if you would like to participate and learn more about it, please go to my blog. Thank you! -Derrith S.
    tiedupinribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print ..... in fact I popped over and bought one, then came back to leave this comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab poster! I love typographical art. Great shop - thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What Wendz said! I have a collection of letter press posters ... anything with text as image is right up my street :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the poster. Tea is my favorite drink and so much more enjoyable with a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...