Monday 25 January 2016

Catching up . . .

Hello lovelies . . .  well, I started this year off with a determination to find my seemingly lost bloggy mojo and here we are, already almost at the end of January and still nary a post since the beginning of the month.
I'm not sure where it's been hiding (the mojo, that is) - perhaps in a little corner recuperating from the higgledy-piggledy-ness of the past few months.  But here I am again . . . it's Monday,  the chores are done, the dog is walked, and I've got a cup of tea and a yummy biscuit to hand, so let's catch up - shall we?


Here's what I've been up to over the last little while . . .   some crocheting, a bit of sewing, a dabble in clock-making, and lots of walks and play time with the two most-adorable-pups-in-the-world . . .




. . .  more sewing, a little knitty project, taking time out to read, sorting & tidying my craft space, enjoying the first snowfall of the year, and taking much delight in having my little quilt featured by @craftastherapy.  : - )







So that's it for now, neatly condensed into three little collages.  Hope you're having a happy January, and let's chat again soon.

'til then,
take care & be blessed
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your quilt featured. You have certainly been busy with lots of stunning projects. Love the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, is that a spice for life CAL I see in one of the pictures, love the snow shots!, take care and catch up soonx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collages Gilly - such a lovely catch up post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! No wonder you have no time to blog - although I have missed you. Congratulations on getting your quilt featured. Love all the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you blogging again, I've missed you! I cannot believe January will soon be over. Your projects are all fabulous! So inspirational. I'm not surprised your quilt was featured. It was the inspiration I needed to start my first quilt. Talking of which, I ought to dig it out and stitch some more strips together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been up to lots of wonderful things! I lost my blogging mojo too and didn't post from around March 2015 until just recently. And, I still don't have my mojo back completely as I posted a couple weeks ago and didn't post again until today. Here's hoping we get our mojo back soon! Happy blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps your blogging mojo was lying sunbathing on the beach with my knitting mojo, which went awol for some time!! Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to hear from you! I hope that your blogjo, crojo and sewjo are all back and that you can enjoy a great rest of the year!!! Hugs to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking about you the other day, Gilly, and wondering how things were with you. Good to see you back again! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to hear from you. Yes... let's chat soon. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the quilt! Love all the pics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not suprised you haven't been blogging. So many lovely creations. I love the clock, I have been making something with that material this month too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! You have been so busy, I just love everything.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many lovely things, especially those gorgeous girls!!! ros x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I missed this fab post but it was my Birthday on 25th !!! May I ask are the doggies all ok I do LOVE them.Your creations are wonderful of course,you talented lady.Do wish you all the best for 2016.xxHugs/cuddles for doggies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...