Wednesday 22 July 2015

Summertime holidays . . .





It's holiday time here at  gilly makes . . . HQ, so whilst we're off enjoying the summer I'll be taking a little bloggy break for a couple of weeks.  But if you're an Instagrammer, do pop over to say hello if you like, and see what we're up to.

Otherwise, wherever you are, whatever you do - take care and enjoy,
 and if I don't see you through the week, I'll see you through the window . . .




Looking forward to catching up with you when I get back,

'til next time,
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday, Gilly! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gilly, I do hope you enjoy your blogging break and see you on Instagram! LOL!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful vacation.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Vacation Gillie :) I'm headed to a week of camping at the beach with some of my adult kids. Maybe I will manage to Instagram some, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful holiday, Gilly. See you when you get back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you have a wonderful summer, whatever you are doing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your summer holidays Gilly! I will catch up with you when you get back xxx Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have loved all of your holiday photos!! I hope you blog about your holidays!
    Have a great weekend,
    Much love,
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...