Friday 27 June 2014

Fabulous fabrics , yummy cake . . . Fancy coming along ?

Anybody not-too-far-away fancy a little excursion to beautiful Stratford upon Avon next Thursday 3rd of July?


Sew Me Something is hosting an oh-so-exciting event by 


                                                        Art Gallery Fabrics



Pat Bravo, the creative force behind Art Gallery fabrics is coming to the UK, she will be visiting only 3 shops while she’s here, and Sew Me Something is the only one outside London!


                                                    





Pat, along with her husband Walter and Angie, their Creative Director will be there from

                                                               
11:00am – 1:00pm on Thursday 3rd July


to chat about how Art Gallery works and to showcase all the delicious new fabrics that will be coming out very soon. 

(see, I told you it was exciting . . .)



        Art Gallery Fabrics


And Pat will be giving a demonstration on how she machine pieces hexagons for her patchwork projects - it’s always great to see how the professionals do stuff. . .

and there will be a free pattern for the fun Charming Tote Bag too.
 

Oh, and I should mention, Jules has promised there will be plenty of tea, coffee and homemade cakes ?

Let me know if you'd like to come along - it'd be so lovely to see you . . .


Happy weekend,
xoxo



                      

17 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Promise to take pics to share with us! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I am a wee bit too far away but oh I wish I could be there for what promises to be an exciting and educational couple of hours; and cake and drinks too, wow, enjoy it Gilly and do take lots of pics. xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting i would if I could....you are sew lucky to be local!
    jealous....very
    d xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas no.....'tis just a li'l out of the way!! I am a tad jealous though, fab fabrics, hexies and oodles of cake and tea...sounds altogether perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to come if I lived closer, and July 3 is my birthday so it would have been a perfect way to spend the day.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could come... if only it was in the holiday! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful it would be to come and play fabrics all day! I hope that you have a great time and that everyone enjoys it - as Chrissie said, I hope that you can share some pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could come and meet you in person Gilly but it's a little far from Australia! Sounds like a good day out. Have fun. Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks absolutely wonderful. Have fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds wonderful! Used to visit Stratford a lot when living in Worcester-would definitely have been there! Should be a fascinatlng and informative day-enjoy! Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I wish I could join you. I would love to see how to machine hexagons together AND a free pattern for the tote bag.
    Have fun
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful day you are all going to have :-)
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sound like so much fun! Lucky you :) Love your blog so much gilly, followed x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy! Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Gilly I thought I was a busy one.. you look like you are having so much fun in the sunshine this summer. I cannot wait to get back into your posts... your baskets, quilts, wow, everything looks amazing! Have a super weekend, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. As I'm reading this, can see it's today, so have a fab time and looking forward to hearing all about it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...