A little while in advance . . .
1. Diarise a date with a lovely, creative friend and set aside the whole day.
2. Plan what you're going to make, choose & buy the fabric and notions.
3. Start to look forward to it.
The day before . . .
4. Bake something. No Perfect Sewing Day would be complete without something sweet & yummy. In my world anyway.
On the day . . .
5. Spend the entire day in the company of above-mentioned lovely & creative friend and her oh-so-sweet hounds, just nattering, laughing, pinning, snipping, gathering, sewing . . .
6. Don't forget to stop for a yummy sweet snacks and lunch in between.
And that my lovely peeps, is How to enjoy A Perfect Sewing Day.
In my world anyway.
Thanks lovely, creative Mrs Purple Pepper - what shall we make next ?
'til next time,
ps. Whilst it wasn't strictly a tea party, there was indeed tea and there was indeed cake, so I'm linking up with the lovely Chantille Fleur today for Tea Party Tuesday.