Tuesday 21 May 2013

Catching up . . .

It's catch up time here at GMHQ . . .

I have a long "To Do" list for today - all those mundane things like laundry & housework etc etc, which I'd usually do on a Monday, but then the small (and annoyingly expensive) matter of me (accidently, I feel I should add) dropping my iPhone into the water and the resulting trip to the Genius Bar at the Apple shop yesterday kind of scuppered my day.

Anyhooo . . . 'nuff about my clumsiness and back to my holiday . . .


We sailed from Venice,  down the Dalmation coast to Split and the pretty town of Trogir in Croatia . . .


. . . then onward to Kusadasi & Ephesus in Turkey . . .


and the beautiful Greek island of Mykonos . . .



. . . back into the Ionian Sea to Argostoli on Kefalonia . . 


and back to Venice.


I do so love travelling and exploring new places . . .  wanderlust is in my genes. 
And the upside to that, is that we're off again next week . . . YAY . . . so best I get that load of laundry done ; - )

Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday,
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Oh I have a case of the green eyed monster! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics. I did get to spend one day on Venice years ago...it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all those places look gorgeous and so fun to visit! Looks like such a wonderful time!! :) Have a great day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous trip!! Sorry about your phone! I once washed mine in the washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos (wish they were bigger!). You make it sound like you just popped out for the weekend ... to me this would be a trip of a lifetime! Enjoy your short stay home and I look forward to hearing about your next trip :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gill looks like you had a fab time. How wonderful to see the blue skies in your pictures. Look forward to hearing about the next trip. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh fabulous Gilly ... I am envious too, hope to have a great time next week too, and looking forward to hearing all about it!

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow it looks amazing....all that sun......venice is one of my most favourite places...roll on the next one!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, Gilly. Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you what a fabulous holiday you must have had, the photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a wonderful and beautiful time!! Pretty photos!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your travels with us, with a promise of more to come :-) Continued blessings to you and yours, Gilly!
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous - I love to travel too ..... although I also love coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing :-)
    Happy Wednesday,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that looks like a wonderful holiday, so envious I am! I hope you managed to get a new phone/get your phone fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...